We understand that this is an unusual time and might create some feelings of anxiety when considering a move to a new home. We want you to rest assured that we are doing everything we can to help keep tenants and staff as safe as possible. Policies are subject to change as more information becomes available from Ottawa Public Health and the province of Ontario.
- We have reduced visitors to the building to essential personal only.
- Management is working remotely as much as possible.
- Maintenance staff is doing urgent maintenance only, and diverting their time to assist cleaning staff keep common areas sanitary.
- Masks are worn at all times in the common areas of the building.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available to tenants.
- Tenants understand that the common areas are not to be used to congregate.
- All social events and group exercise classes have been cancelled until it is safe to resume.
- Hair dressing services are suspended until further notice.